The general RIOLIS woolen/Acrylic thread characteristics:
- Package of 10 skeins by 21.9 yards (20 metrs) each
- A superior quality, non-divisible wool used primarily for needlepoint, due to its durability and colorfastness
- The 21.9 yard (20 metrs) skein is available in an extensive range of 153 colors.
- The optimum compound of 30 % wool and 70 % acrylic gives an effect of volumetric embroidery
- Easy stitching as with floss
- Great for stitching on Aida 14 in two thread
Related cross stitch patterns: