Woolen/Acrylic Threads from RIOLIS are available now
Most of Cross Stitch Kits created by RIOLIS contain woolen/acrylic threads.
Woolen/acrylic threads are very smooth to the touch. It is easy to stitch even if you are inexperienced in such kind of handiwork, and stitches lay tight giving soft and matte surface.
The whole palette of dark colors of woolen/acrylic threads is very deep and saturated. So there are some designs like animals, landscapes which look more attractive, vivid and very close to the original.
Woolen/acrylic threads as opposed to stranded cotton perfectly suits for working on 11 and below count fabric, so weak sight people as well as kids can also enjoy cross-stitching.
RIOLIS woolen/acrylic threads are more resistible to abrasion, better preserve the color and less allergenic.
stranded cotton threads
The general RIOLIS woolen/Acrylic thread characteristics:
- Package of 10 skeins by 21.9 yards (20 metrs) each
- A superior quality, non-divisible wool used primarily for needlepoint, due to its durability and colorfastness
- The 21.9 yard (20 metrs) skein is available in an extensive range of 153 colors.
- The optimum compound of 30 % wool and 70 % acrylic gives an effect of volumetric embroidery
- Easy stitching as with floss
- Great for stitching on Aida 14 in one thread